Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My10 Pathfinder update
aryetoryn
Post My10 Pathfinder update
on: June 8, 2018, 10:02

HI,

I'm looking at a second hand (2010 MY10) pathfinder for the family after outgrowing the Subaru Forester we are in. While most here are very positive about their R51's, looking around on some forums and sites like Product review and similar makes for some scary reading. Horrible reliability stories, major clrutch issues, poor quality interiors falling to bits etc. While I know that you get mixed reviews on most things, comments for Pajeros and Prados are generally much more positive than Pathfinders. Problem is, I find the Pajeroas and Prados are not as practical as Pathfinders in terms of 3rd row seating and rear door opening and personally I much prefer the look and size of the Pathfinder. After 280,000kms in the Forester with only a wheel bearing and some rear shocks needing replacing, I'm a bit concerned about getting something that seems less reliable.So, I'm looking at the MY10 Pathfinder ST-L in Manal, and it seems that all the bad reviews I am reading is for R51 is for models up to about 2008. When Nissan updated the engine and interior in the 2010 model, did they upgrade things like the clutch and quality of interior/ handles?Are the MY10 models still made in Spain?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://pcoa.org.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9560
Business Solution marketing

Thank you.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.042 seconds.