Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Thursdays! Pathfinder Society at Malted Meeple!
Ryan-
Kappler
Administrator
Post Thursdays! Pathfinder Society at Malted Meeple!
on: June 27, 2015, 14:42

Edited to add: The PFS gaming is now on Thursday nights.

Hey Everyone! We're going to get some Pathfinder Society going at Malted Meeple on Monday nights.

Come on. Say it with me:

"Malted Meeple. Monday nights. Malted Meeple. Monday nights. Malted Meeple. Monday nights."

Who can make it? Who can bring a friend or relative who has always wanted to get into Pathfinder Society?

Ryan Kappler
Venture-Captain, Ohio-Cleveland

Ryan-
Kappler
Administrator
Post Re: Pathfinder Society at Malted Meeple!
on: June 28, 2015, 08:38

Oh, I forgot to mention that the first scheduled game day is going to be Monday, July 13th.

Ryan Kappler

Goldsteen
on: July 1, 2015, 15:58

Man this is really sad, I heard about the place and wanting pfs but if it's Monday nights there is no way my friends can give that night up. How about a small group makin the trip up there on a different night since it is a business open to the gaming public and play a game. They are open till 2am on Friday and saturday.

treassa
Administrator
on: July 2, 2015, 16:23

I am pretty involved in the Underhills crew but would be willing to GM here once a month if there is an interest of Mondays. I only have Sun and Mondays off and work evenings. Is there any opportunities to run PFS here during the day @noon on a weekday?

Ryan-
Kappler
Administrator
on: July 3, 2015, 08:52

We are locked into Monday evenings. Monday is the only night that doesn't already have a standing event. Malted Meeple has the following hours:

Monday 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Thursday 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Friday 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Sunday (No Alcohol) 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM

There are some new interested players, but they need some GMs. Karington wants the first session to be July 13th. So, if you want to volunteer to GM, shoot me an email at ryan.p.kappler@gmail.com

Ryan Kappler

rknop
on: July 4, 2015, 08:49

Damn, I wish it was closer to me. I'm in New Castle, PA, and according to Google Maps this is a 1h15m drive.

Given that it's summer and my work hours are much more flexible, I'm tempted. I will definitely not be able to do this once the end of August comes.

crazycrova-
t
on: October 14, 2016, 14:19

Hi, I'm Erik. I've never played pathfinder before and am interested in finding a group to play with. I'm usually a table top war gamer (warmachine and warhammer) and looking to branch out. Let me know if you have an opening.

lindat
Administrator
on: October 25, 2016, 16:04

Pardon the delay in responding. We had a convention last weekend and those can get hectic.

You can check the events calendar for the greater Akron area if you are free you can then book a seat at any of the locations. The people there are usually very friendly and more than willing to help you get started. I do suggest you go to Paizo.com and download the Guide to Society play. You can sign up there and establish a Society ID. Welcome to organized play. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Ryan-
Kappler
Administrator
on: October 25, 2016, 16:30

Oh. And an update. The PFS gaming has been moved to Thursday nights. We also now have a Venture-Agent for The Malted Meeple. His name is Jon DiLellio. His email address is in the left-hand margin, and he should be there most Thursdays.

Ryan Kappler

xGunkx
Administrator
Post Re: Thursdays! Pathfinder Society at Malted Meeple!
on: October 29, 2016, 23:31

Hello Eric,
You are more then welcome to come during any of our play sessions, we'll make room for you!
We meet on Thursdays at 6 pm (there is a $5 table fee just so you know.)

Hope to see you soon!

Jon DiLellio
Malted Meeple V-A

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.093 seconds.