Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cleveland Organization. Important Thread!
Ryan-
Kappler
Administrator
Post Cleveland Organization. Important Thread!
on: January 2, 2016, 18:42

Please take a look at the following triangle:

There is a population of about one million people inside this triangle, which contains four cities, several universities, and thousands of gamers. We have, to my knowledge, three conventions that happen within this triangle: Con on the Cob, AnCon, and the UnderCity Game Fair; and countless other game days.

However, currently, the only two Venture-Officers within this triangle are myself and Adam Lewis, the Venture-Lieutenants for Cleveland and Akron. This new hierarchy and organization is something that our area can really capitalize on. But, I need everyone’s participation to fill the ranks. This is an awesome opportunity.

I envision a grand scheme where, within this triangle, we have four Venture-Lieutenants. Two in Cleveland, one in Akron, and one in Youngstown.

I also envision that we eventually have Pathfinder Society games running on every day of the week at gaming locations across this triangle.

I would also like to have a brand new corps of Venture-Agents, one per gaming location, across this triangle, and then scores of GMs beneath them.

The below triangle isn’t anything official, or even to scale, but I would eventually like the triangle to look something like this:

…Where we have the entire triangle covered by four Venture-Lieutenants, who are supported by an army of Venture-Agents across all the locations.

But, neither Adam nor I can volunteer anyone for any of these roles or locations. Nor can we guarantee that you will be accepted. But, we need volunteers to contact us if you are interested in petitioning for one of these roles within this area.

Ryan Kappler
Venture-Captain, Ohio-Cleveland

Chilon
Post Re: Cleveland Organization. Important Thread!
on: January 3, 2016, 18:29

The 4th convention

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.034 seconds.